Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday 24 June 2018

Sunday Spanklet - Shower tales

I was taking a shower in the men's room after a longish session in the gym. I was facing the wall and soaping and did not hear the guy behind me approach and start up the shower next to me.

Nice marks, he commented when I turned my head to look across . His hand reached across and lightly tapped the side of my bottom, I blushed. I had forgotten my visit to the disciplinarian earlier in the week.

Professional, he asked, or a girlfriend?

Professional, I replied, not knowing how to stop this conversation. I wasn't used to talking to men in the shower. This man was tall and would have been in his early fifties and still had a strong muscular body.. I caught a glimpse of his cock and he was fairly well endowed.

He carried on looking at my bottom and  told me that he had guessed as much from the nicely spaced out lines across my cheeks.

How much did you pay? he enquired like he was asking the price of a haircut.

I instinctively responded, as if he held some sort of authority over me..

A hundred and twenty.


I turned off the water and with a nod of my head at him I made my way back into the changing room, trying to hide a growing erection,  just a little bit excited and proud of my my marks.

I was in my pants and negotiating the buttons on my shirt when the man reappeared. He opened his locker and started to dry himself. When I was dressed and ready to leave I turned to say goodbye in a friendly fashion. He passed me a business card which he must have had gotten ready for this moment.

Give me a call sometime if you don't want to pay for it, he said in a cheery fashion. That's my number.. I'd be happy to oblige.

I took the card and found myself blushing again.

A few days later I came across the card in my wallet. I turned it over and over and then rang the number.

After an awkward introduction, in which I said I was the guy from the gym and he said he was glad I called and  he asked me round to his house. That was how I ended up standing next to a chair in his sitting room, bare from the waist down with my hands on my head, whilst he was upstairs fetching a cane.

He had just given me the spanking of my life with his large firm hand whilst I was over his knee and I was glowing and fully erect with excitement and fear.

I heard a door open and close and thought it must be him returning, so I was startled when I  heard a female voice behind me .

So what have we here. another of Dad's friends? Ah well, boys will be boys I suppose.

I squirmed with embarassment and dropped my hands to cover myself.

I'll just get my jacket which I left here the other  night. Nice butt by the way. Which way do you play?

Straight, I said, ....mostly.

Ooh. Even better. I look forward to seeing you again.

As the woman turned to leave the room her father came in swishing a long cane. He looked surprised and more than a little annoyed to see his daughter, when he had a half naked younger man in his sitting room.

Ouch. That's the sore one, she said. You will remember this caning I bet.  I must have been nineteen  I think when I last got six with that cane for smoking dope.

She slapped my bottom when she skipped out of the room.

Have fun, boys. Don't be too hard on him Dad. I really do like that butt.



2 comments:

  1. Bella: Thank you
    Loved that story, hope we'll hear more about those three

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.