Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 22 June 2018

Fit for Friday - my week 1




Image result for tubby man on scales drawingWhen I enquired about FFF at Fondlers Anonymous  Fondles  kindly said I might join the Fit For Friday gang if I wished.


I have just started a campaign of weight loss and fitness so here goes with my week 1 report.

I signed up for a circuit refresher at the gym and they gave me a new routine.

I have not been there for a long time.







One full circuit is now 30 minutes on 8 pieces of equipment.  This has to be done 3 times a week 

So far I have done two days of circuits.

I am eating less but there is a long way to go.

I probably need some encouragement. from the gym instructor.


Image result for tubby man spanked


4 comments:

  1. Welcome! I shall add you to the roundup on sundays and to the main FFF tab as well. No pressure (unless you thrive on it lol) to post weekly :)
    Good start - keep up the circuit training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Fondles. Lets hope I can keep this up.

      Delete
  2. Welcome...will be interested to see how the circuit training goes...my Master acts as my coach...usually a good thing..lol. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Abby. My Mistress has not yet said if she will help in the weight reduction. She just wants it to happen so I must obey.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.