Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 20 January 2024

January 2024 - some highs some lows

 Hello

How is everyone? I have thought about the spanking blogger fraternity quite a lot and I wish you a great 2024. 

Our marriage has survived and we are settled into a non discipline non spanking life with pretty much no sex. We sleep in separate rooms and I think she gets off with her toys when she wants some relief. I do the same with different toys and quite a lot of self spanking when she is out of the house. I wish things were different and that she was more into kink than she is but hey ho, that’s life. We have done some wild stuff in our 40 odd years together so I must not complain. 

The Australian Open is entertaining.

Enjoy your Saturday 



2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you are still there. I hope your situation gets better.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.