Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Monday 24 July 2023

Saying hi

 


Got a few minutes and thought I would check in and say hi to everyone.

I hope you are all well and enjoying what you are doing  in whichever hemisphere you reside. 

Yesterday was a significant day as we shared the same bed and had sexual relations for the first time in almost two years. We had built up to it slowly during the day and talked about how it would be in bed. 

Let’s see how it goes. 



6 comments:

  1. Hello right back at you. I've fallen behind on my reading (and sometimes, I think, my posting...) but it's nice to bump into old blogfriends once in a while! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fondles and nice to hear from you. Michael

      Delete
  2. Congrats on breaking the 2 year drought. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa and I appreciate your support. I admire your work.

      Delete
  3. Hi back. I hope things go well for you two.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.