Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 9 April 2020

Monday's pleasures.



Monday passed peacefully with a walk and quite a few chores. We are trying to settle in to lock-down. I have flared up a couple of times and been admonished but more about this later.

My wife decided on taking a lazy bath in the early evening. When I had added the bath foam and finished running it for her  she put on one of the latex gloves that she keeps in the cupboard.

She undid my trousers and made me take them off. S then sent me to fetch the butt plug and remote control from my "naughty box" in the linen chest. This is a decorative box where I keep the blindfolds, handcuffs, bondage tape  and a very stingy cock whip. 

Be quick, I heard her command.

I retrieved the plug and its remote control  and inserted the  batteries and  sprinted back. Just in time I remembered the lube from the bedside drawer and shot into the bathroom.


S stood there in her white bra and panties and the latex gloves.I got an immediate erection.
















Your nurse is waiting, she said in a severe tone. Drop your pants and bend over for inspection with your hands on your knees and legs apart.
.



She took the butt plug and lube from me and I yanked down my briefs to my ankles and assumed the position.

I heard a squirt from the lube tube and then felt her finger making circular motions around my ass hole before she pushed gently with the cold end of the lubed plug. Making many gentle insertions and going a little bit deeper each time to open me up, S spent two or three minutes playing with me.





Your'e such a naughty boy, you know that don't you?

Yes Nurse. 






Your bottom isn't showing any marks. Maybe I wasn't hard enough on you the other day.

It wasn't a question so I didn't respond.


Giving me  quick slap on my bottom with her left hand she rammed the butt plug all the way in. I gasped with the surprise and the pain of the penetration and then my muscles relaxed and I felt the smooth cold surface deep inside.It is a big plug and takes a bit of getting used to. She pushed the plug a little deeper to get it tight in my hole and then knelt down to pull up my pants around my waist.

There we are. You can spend all night with that in.

She took the control from the top of the laundry box and switched it to vibrate. 

Just testing  she said, switching it on and off . We'll play with it and with your cock later.
Maybe we'll give your cock a l massage. Would you like that ?

Yes, Nurse

Take your trousers away, start making supper in your apron and leave me alone for an hour. Then you can come and towel me dry.

Throughout  the evening as the mood took her my wife switched on the vibrator and gave me a pulsing burst. I went onto my knees to form a footrest  as she sat in the living room chair watching TV. Later on  she allowed me to come in my hand standing up beside the bed watching  her as she used her vibrator.  When I had tidied up the bedroom and she was in her pyjamas I made my way to the bathroom to remove the plug, with mixed feelings of pleasure and relief.




2 comments:

  1. That was fun! Gave me an erection just reading.
    My wife is a nurse and I would looove for her to be a strict nurse doing naughty things to me. She does love to tease me and see my reactions so she does enjoy using the remote control vibrating butt plug on me.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill good to hear from you. Hope your Nurse wife is doing OK. Mine does not have to go to a hospital.

      Delete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.