Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Warm weather and hot butts

Image result for nude on sun loungerImage result for nude on sun lounger drawings










Hello. If you had a few days off work I hope you enjoyed them.. It is pretty hot in the UK and BBQ's were smoking all over the country this last weekend. I had a list of jobs in the yard and garden  to get through and my wife has been enjoying many hours lying on the longer taking some rays.

Sorry not to have written the blog for so long and I am somewhat ashamed of my FFF fitness routine which has not amounted to much in past months. I need motivating.

There has not been much spanking in the household but I have been following your blogs and dreaming of a "good seeing-to".

Things suddenly stepped up a gear on Friday, brought on by the hot weather and the fact that my wife was padding around in the nude in the bedroom, which is something she never does when it is cold.

After making her morning coffee  I was summoned to see her in the bathroom. She was holding the bathbrush and looked serious.

Go and get the butt plug from your toilet bag

This is a new addition to our toys. I had recently won £50 or so on a lottery ticket and my wife had suggested that since I had been good  about picking her up from the airport that week I could reward myself with a new   instrument. I asked her if I could buy a new butt plug instead of a cane or paddle and she agreed. I went on the internet and chose one of those with a remote control.. I had shown in to my wife when it arrived but we had not used it until now.

I checked that the unit was charged (no more batteries in most sex toys any more) and grabbed some lube jelly from the bag and returned to the bathroom.

Remove your clothes and assume the position, Hands on the sink and push your bottom out

I stripped quickly and put my clothes neatly on the floor by the bath. I got into place and my wife rubbed the back of the brush in circular motions. I pushed my bottom up by going onto my toes. I was anxious and excited at the same time and my thighs shook a little.

Not a sound, she said.

How many strokes ?, I questioned her. Fifty and if you speak again I will add to it.

For the next five minutes or so the room reverberated to the loud sound of wood on bare skin as  she blistered my naughty bare bottom with strong underhand tennis like strokes of the brush. She stopped now and then  to rub my cheeks and to admire how red they were becoming. It took all my will power not to move out of position which I was acutely aware would have only annoyed her and lengthened my punishment.

When she had finished my back was damp with sweat and I was short of breath because I had been holding it in too much instead of breathing normally between the strokes. My legs were aching and I started to stand up..

Stay right where you are and spread your legs wider. I saw a hand reach between my legs and open the cupboard under the sink. She pulled out a box and  heard her pulling on a latex glove with a snap of plastic.My wife stroked my bottom with cool fingertip stroking and kneading of flesh. Then I heard her test the vibrating plug with the remote and she placed some lube jelly around my anus and forced it slowly inside with one finger.

One more minute, she said, nearly ready. i will just put some of this on the plug and then you will be fucked with your friend

I heard the squirt of he jelly laving the tube. 
Are you ready you naughty boy.

Yes maam, ready maam..
Exquisitely slowly she pushed the tip of plug into my anus and then pulled it out. Then she pushed again and pulled it out.And then again and again until she had widened my ring and got me used to the feeling so that I stopped resisting. In one push she had it right inside me  in me and I gasped with the discomfort. I felt my ring close over the thin end of the plug. It was secure and the pian became a rush of pleasure as it settled inside me.

You're wearing this all day boy and I don't want any complaints. 

She reached for the remote and with a click of the switch gave me two or three pulses of vibration.
If your good and well behaved you will get these vibes  as a treat and you will get your bottom thrashed this evening.

Yes ma'am thank you ma'am. I don't deserve you ma'am.

No you don't , now get out and make the bed up.

I picked up my clothes and tidied the bedroom and then got dressed. My movements were a little wobbly as I got used to the plug and to the soreness in my well spanked bottom.

 I had quite a large smile on my face as I went downstairs My gorgeous Mistress had surprised me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the supermarket early. We had decided to do the shopping and then head off to cafe for a brunch. My wife took the trolley and sent me off one way and then another to fetch individual items as she strolled leisurely around the vegetable, meat and cheese counters. At one point I argued that it would be  more efficient if we walked up and down each aisle together. She asked if I was arguing with her? I said no I wasn'I behaved better after that scolding and we finished the shopping in a cheery mood. As we stood in line at the check in my wife reached into her bag and I felt a stimulus of vibration flood through my bum and pelvis. She patted my bottom and smiled at me and then switched off the remote. There was a low buzzing sound but nothing that anyone could tell was coming from my bottom. It was our private joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Image result for nude on sun lounger drawings
Image result for nude on sun lounger drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.