Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Thursday 10 January 2019

Queen(ing) for a night



Image result for queening chair

After a nice comment which Vanessa Chaland left on one of my posts I was reminded to look again at her web site here - Fetishfurniturefactory

It is US web site and there are lots of nice kinky things to look at and dream about owning.

As well as chairs and benches Vanessa sells some nice looking floggers.

I would love to have a Queening chair in the bedroom but it would be a bit of a give-away.










I am very fond of having my wife sit on my face whilst I go to work on her delicious vaginal lips and anus. I could lie there trying to force my tongue deep into both for a very very long time.

Rimming her does not happen that often and when it does it is usually because she has had one glass of wine too many.

We had a nice little session last Saturday night. She hadn't expressed any interest in sex but when I was laying by her side in bed, ready to sleep as two spoons in a drawer, I started some gentle hand massaging of her mons and hey presto she turned into a woman possessed. She pulled down her own knickers from under her pyjama top and I wriggled out of my pyjama trousers. I pressed my prick against her cool bottom and applied  more vigorous rubbing with the palm of hand against her clit. My prick worked its way comfortably in between her cheeks and we lay there enjoying ourselves for quite a while.

After 5 minutes or so she moved away and before I knew it she was completely naked, sitting on my face and slapping my prick and balls with the closed fingers of her hand.I licked her from the front of her vagina to the back of her anus.



Related image
I jabbed my tongue into her pussy and into her ring with alternate strong moves of my mouth and chin. She sat on her knees over my head and chest and the more she smacked my inner thighs and balls, the more I tried to lick and push my tongue deeper into her anus. 





After a while she rolled off me and onto her back. She pulled my head down and forced my lips on to her clit and the hard part of her pubes. I pressed my tongue  carefully onto her clit and began slow circular motions with the tip of my tongue. It took a while, but eventually her thigh muscles became tight and her legs stretched outward and she came came in a long wave of orgasm.

I manged to give her another 5 orgasms before she declared time out. I got off the bed and helped her put on her knickers and her pyjama top and then rolled the duvet over her. She was asleep in seconds. 

It was a great night.

Image result for cunnilingus woman on topImage result for cunnilingus woman on top




Republished from 2018

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like an incredible night, I also love pleasing my lady that way. When she is in the mood a good rimming really sends her soaring.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.