Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 5 January 2019

A gift to my wife


As one of her Christmas gifts I bought my wife a spa and massage treatment in a Turkish Baths in Spain, located in a town that we are headed for next week for a short holiday.

She is very excited about the present and the opportunity for her to have some time to herself.

She raved about her last visit to this steam baths and spa and particularly about the masseuse who was a young male with strong fingers.

Hopefully she may get as good an experience as this when goes this time.

























3 comments:

  1. So true, only a woman really knows how to please another woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. Sounds the perfect present.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed this to my wife, she really enjoyed it. I watched it and learned. I did it to my wife and was amazed how it really gave her sanctification. That night was the best night for me also, so Thank You and my wife really Thank's You.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.