Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 17 August 2018

Fitness for Friday - my week 8


tanlined
Here is my week  so far as fitness. 

2 days of 10000 plus steps (never had a "fit bit" before so though I should get one)
4 days gym of circuits
Some swimming 
My wife instructed me to go off the alcohol


So net result, some weight loss and feeling a bit more lively.



Also went to doctors to for a review of meds 

Saw these nice images so I thought I would include them. Take your pick.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on some weight loose. Nice pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.