Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday 3 August 2018

Fit for Friday - my week 6


I had a dark area of skin on my leg removed thsi week and with sutures applied I cannot swim for a couple of weeks.
I made up for not swimming by doeing soem extra work in teh gym.

I think I have a lost two kilos in 14 days and someone asked me if I had lost some weight.

I saw a lovely male bottom in the changing room the other day and got quite excited about going up to him and spanking it.

Image result for naked male bottoms




















Then on another day there was a gorgeous young woman in black leggings doing a nice mat routine in the area of the gym where I could keep watching her whilst making it look as though I was looking at the timer clock.



This gym work out business has its perks. 


Related image




4 comments:

  1. i hope you heal quickly. good job on the weight loss. i bet it feels wonderful when someone mentions it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good wishes Fondles. The FFF is supportive.

      Delete
  2. Yes it is rather pleasant. I wish I had one like it. I love your stuff by the way.Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.