Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Saturday 11 August 2018

Disciplined vacation choice Part 1


















I have posted attractive looking male bottoms before now. I am quite keen on a nice looking bottom on a man, although my primary interest is in female butts. My interest in boys butts might stem from the time I was a young teenager and my friend and I experimented sexually.I have clear memories of his white bottom and of me rubbing my erection in the crack of his cheeks whilst he lay on the bed.


Maybe I am a little bit bi -sexual.

One of my F/M/M current fantasies, which I run in my mind like a video story when I am masturbating, goes something like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at a house belonging to a couple who are into BDSM. I have booked a two week holiday there in the sun of a southern climate. It was advertised in a spanking forum as a "spanko heaven"

 Single people or couples could book a room in the separate cabin style room and pay a reasonably  price for the accommodation. They need to agree to to do jobs around the house and in exchange they receive punishment. (Remember: this is a fantasy)

On arrival the husband of the house is out at work and the female owner shows me around and takes me to my room which is in a low one story building close to the house, although separated from it across a garden by the swimming pool in the middle of a courtyard.

In my room the owner makes me strip and she offers me a mid length kaftan style robe and leather sandals. She shows me where there are 5 more robes and tells me that I have to wash and iron the dirty one each day. She hands me a sealed polythene bag which she tells me contains 5 thong pants made of strong cotton. I am to wear these pants each day and change them before supper and wash them out each day.

She watches me remove my travel clothes and points at the shower cubicle. The water is cold and does not seem to get warm. I say nothing and wash myself under her supervision. I had been to boarding school so cold showers were nothing new and that was where I had gotten my introduction to serious corporal punishment. 

Image result for man in kaftan

I dry and get myself into my first thong pants and slip the kafthan over my head and body. I am already warm in the dry heat of the climate. She shows me a cupboard where I am to place all my holiday clothes and personal belongings. I will not be needing them during the stay she says unless one day they take me sightseeing or to meet some of their friends..












My host takes a cane from a hook on the  wall inside the cupboard, A riding crop and a long paddle are hanging on other hooks .

She explains that each night before bed I will receive a maintenance punishment irrespective of any other  thrashing I might have had during the day. She asks if I understand her? 
I say that I do. 


She tells me to lift my robe to my waist and bend over. She canes me hard, a dozen strokes or more.

I stand at the end resisting the urge to rub my bottom. She says I took the caning well. She is impressed.

(At this point I might have applied the death grip to my penis and cum or I might ease off and carry on running the video in my head)


At her command I follow her out of my designated room. She points at the pool and says that her husband will instruct me on pool cleaning duties. I nod and we head inside the house. Inside it is cool. Much cooler than my room. 

She shows me the family rooms and the study. Most punishments will take place in the study she tells me. She points to a bench against the wall. The top lifts up she explains and you will spend a lot of time bent over it, as well as over that stool and the desk. 

I stiffen and she notices the  bulge in the kaftan robe. She asks if I am excited? 
I say yes - very.

She suggests that I take some some further strokes before she takes me into the kitchen and explains my sous chef duties. I ask her if the strokes would be hard? ( In real time I am pumping myself like crazy at this stage). 

She says yes, very hard strokes, very hard across my bare bottom and she goes to the wall and the cupboard behind the desk.

She takes a long rattan cane from a hook and flexes it into a half circle in front of me .

Related image
She points to the chair by the desk and I bend over. I feel her lift the kaftan up and my bare bottom is exposed in the thong pants. She taps the cane a few times across and then strikes. And strikes and strikes and strikes.


At this point I either orgasm with the cum spilling out onto my tummy or I quickly take my right hand grip off my prick and control my orgasm for the next part of the story.












To follow: Part 2 of the story where the husband returns home and the mistress of the house  tests my submissive nature.

4 comments:

  1. wow that is quite the hot "video". I'm looking forward to the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent we are a lot alike I am very excited by your story and could not keep my hands off myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not gay but I also like looking at male bottoms. When I see a boy showing his bottom, either bare or in tight fitting jeans, shorts or briefs etc., I imagine his partner taking him across her knee for a well deserved spanking.
    PS: I like your fantasy and am looking forward to Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice backside is a nice backside...no matter what sex/gender it belongs to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.