Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Friday, 28 December 2012

Christmas is over

Funny thing life. One minute I write about fantasies and then the next day when I go to the club to do some lengths (in readiness for those New Year resolutions) a young woman starts to swim next to me.

She was wearing a side tied purple bikini and had the body to carry it off. Those  clearview  swim goggles of mine came into their own and I happily swam at her pace about 3 yards behind.



After maybe 4 lengths I figured she might be guessing that I was admiring her bottom, as it kicked open in breaststroke style, so I swam past her and then found myself swimming hard over 3 lengths to catch her up again. Happily the bikini bottoms had ridden up even higher over cheeks by the time I got behind her again.





Bit naughty of me I suppose, all this voyeurism, but enjoyable nonetheless. 




After maybe 10 more lengths of following her, she climbed out over the side (gasp again), rearranged her pants with the tips of her fingers so that the material covered her cheeks and then walked over to the sauna. 


I thought that at my age it would be even sadder to decide to have a sauna, but she did provide me with the content for a whole new fantasy.

My mind went into overdrive as I continued my swim

Back at home, the last of guests had departed  so I started on a big tidy up and made the supper. Over a drink in the kitchen my wife and I exchanged notes about the Christmas festivities. She had some gossip from one of the parties we had attended and I had some amusing comments to make about our house guests. 


After eating and then  watching some TV we went to bed and I offered cunnilingus. She wiggled happily as the first orgasm arrived and then said she was tired. She was asleep in minutes.



15 comments:

  1. That was very naughty Michael. I hope that you are caned for your deed to start the New Year.

    Cheers,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't owned up to it yet. Not sure if I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas season is definitely not over for me! In fact it has barely started, as J. is observing the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' by applying each of twelve of her correctional tools to my (bare) bottom until January 6! Thus far, I have been treated to the martinet, the paddle, the maple switch - and, earlier tonight, the leather strap! Each session has been mercifully brief, but by the time the series ends, my backside will probably be in a very sorry state!

    PS. J., who is watching over my shoulder, informs me that the rattan cane is next on her list - and on my schedule!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      You sound to be having busy Christmas and this regime will certainly remind you who is the boss.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I don't think he needs to be reminded of that! :-) after the way I used the rattan cane on his backside two hours ago - although the fact that the 12 days series extends into 2013 may be an indication of what he can expect next year!...

      J.

      Delete
    3. J. used the carpet beater shortly before midnight on New Year's Eve - and again AFTER midnight (i.e. on New Year's day), and this was followed by a mere (!) "six of the best with her riding crop, a firm dose of the wooden spatula, and a brief session with the bath brush... Building up (I guess) to a 'grand finale' on the 12th day of Christmas (aka "Twelfth Night", "la Nuit des Rois" or "El Día de los Reyes")...

      L.

      Delete
  4. Out of interest, are you allowed to masturbate after your wife falls asleep following nighttime cunnilingus?

    M in Devon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon. No I am not. I am only supposed to get myself off when she says it is OK. Generally I might have to give her an orgasm two or three time a week and I am only allowed to come once a week and sometimes not even that.
      We don't have penetrative sex that often because I am of an age that I can't keep erect for long. The tablets help but they are expensive so only taken on high days and holidays. We have settled into a routine of frequent cunnilingus for her and infrequent wanking to orgasm for me. It seems to work. I like her control of me.

      Delete
  5. Interesting, and food for thought. Thank you.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you found it interesting, M. Why are you anon? Are you in an FLR ? Are you Male or Female. Time to reveal yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. M. Have often been whipped, following being caught in infidelity, but that faded after a year or so, and in any case was a decade or so back.

    Cunnilingus has always been flavour of the month here, and I was curious as to your own after-the-event freedoms. Hence my question. Have followed your blog since June, and was curious. Incidentally, your choice of photos is superb!

    Submission here usually takes the form of coming against her clitoris and then licking her clean (and to orgasm).

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have a story to tell, M.

      If you want to e mail me some elements I will post them here.

      hotbundas@gmail.com

      Thanks for following

      Delete
  8. I'd rather not, and there's little to tell.

    Caught out, I was regularly whipped as she worked through her anger. Once, after a transatlantic flight home, I was whipped for failing to satisfy her properly, and then whipped awake in the morning for the same offence. We then started using whippings as a way of orgasm delay (for me). "Whipping", by the way, refers to a fairly thick leather belt, wielded hard.

    These days, I finish off over her clitoris and neatly-trimmed pubes, and lick her clean (and to orgasm). After a week or so's denial, that's quite a lot to swallow, but over the years, I've got used to it.

    I've occasionally suggested a resumption of the belt, but she's never responded.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback.