Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Whiling away a Sunday afternoon

I could be wrong but I have a hunch that readers of this blog, be they male or female, will enjoy an hour or so looking at a new magazine publication from the USA - Treats.


If you are not busy this Sunday you might care to spend some time at www.treatsmagazine.com


Certainly worth a spanking if your partner discovers where you have been in "history"








p.s. if everyone knew about this magazine except me, then I apologise for being behind the times.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I clicked on the link. I'm thinking you must want to get spanked. If I was your Mistress I'd spank you for looking at that magazine...just kidding;)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only heard about the magazine the other day but hadn't seen any reviews or much about it so thanks for the link.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michael. I will click on the link.

    Cheers,
    Joey

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback.