Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

UPDATE

There is a Maintenance Spanking arranged for this evening and when my wife left the house this morning, she reminded be to be home early to do a few chores beforehand. I will let you know what transpires.

On a quick blog search via The Spanking Network I noticed that  All Things Spanking


is currently listing a two woman spanking of a patient, from Nu-West/Leda; so I followed the thread.

It has been a long time since I searched for the Nu-West/Leda site and I have to say that it was well worth visiting. They have jazzed it up considerably in recent times and the site has great mini-clips.

I have a collection of Nu-West/ Leda clips garnered from years of browsing and I had thought that there would not be much new stuff around. I was wrong. 

If you are interested in F/M or F/F then take a look at

http://www.nu-westleda.com

There is an amusing banner to click on, at the top of their page..






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pick-up of my post and for the mention of All Things Spanking. Nu-West certainly does have some nice, modern material, and is not all spanking archives.

    I just discovered Disciplined Behavior, much to my embarrassment, and have now linked to it. I hope to send you some good traffic. Keep up the good work!

    Mitch
    http://allthingsspanking.com/

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback.